Moore County Journal updated the description of the group Lost and Found Pets in Moore County.
6 months ago
***BEFORE POSTING OR COMMENTING, YOU MUST READ THE PINNED POST AT THE TOP OF THE GROUP PAGE AND ADHERE TO THE GROUP RULES LISTED THERE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BLOCKED FROM THE GROUP WITHOUT WARNING. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE RULES, AND THE ACT OF JOINING IMPLIES THAT YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM.
OUR MISSION IS TO REUNITE ANIMALS WITH THEIR FAMILIES. IF YOU MAKE A COMMENT OR POST THAT SUGGESTS DOING ANYTHING ELSE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED AS SOON AS AN ADMIN SEES IT. NO EXCEPTIONS.***
Lost and Found Pets in Moore County is operated by the Moore County Journal.
This group is for posting only LOST and FOUND PETS in the MOORE COUNTY TX area. This group is NOT for rehoming pets, foster requests, adoption requests, urgent requests, or fundraising–those posts will be deleted. Other posts not related to lost and found pets may be immediately deleted at the administrators’ discretion. The PURPOSE of this group is to help REUNITE missing pets with their rightful owners.
INCLUDE the following in your post:
** Your first sentence should be "LOST Dog" or "FOUND Cat"
* Include photo(s) of the animal (required)
* Date missing–or date found
* Location last seen (or location found) – include nearest major cross streets, what part of Moore County (Dumas, Cactus, Sunray etc.), name of subdivision or neighborhood
* Gender (male or female)
* Breed or physical description if mixed
* Pet’s name – Age – Size/Weight
* * YOUR CONTACT INFO – Phone/text #, email address, etc.
* TEMPERAMENT – Is this animal good with other animals, children, etc. Are there things that frighten or comfort the animal?
~If you don’t have a photo handy, go ahead and post as much info as you can, but come back and add a photo as soon as possible.
This is a PUBLIC page so that every member of this group can ‘share’ posts and increase the visibility of lost and found pets, which also increases the chances of a pet being reunited with their owner. This group is ‘public’ to allow posts to be easily shared. …