- 600 block S. Maddox – Warrant Service – Warrant No. 06693888 for parole violation on Carl Edgar Troutman. Made contact with Troutman in the 600 block South Maddox. Warrant was confirmed. He was arrested, transported and booked into the Moore County Jail for Warrant No. 06693888 for parole violation.
Nothing to report.
- 1100 block S. Meredith – Prowler – Officer was dispatched in reference to a possible prowler in the area. Officer checked area and was unable to locate anyone except two stray dogs causing other dogs to bark in neighborhood.
- 1723 S. Dumas Ave. – Burglary of a Business – Suspects made entry into J’s Liquor and stole several items including cash. The stolen cash was recovered and the business processed for evidence. Under investigation.
- 1300 block Binkley – Accident – Dispatched in reference a hit and run. Contact made with the complainant who stated he had parked his 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe in front of 1304 Binkley around 3:30 p.m. and came out around 5p.m. and noticed the front driver door to have been hit by an unknown vehicle.
- 2100 block S. Dumas Ave. – Traffic/DWLI – Traffic stop on black Tahoe. Driver Yesenia Amador was found to be DWLI w/ Previous Conviction. She was arrested and booked at Moore County Sheriff’s Office.
- 700 block N. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. A Honda Civic was northbound, spun on the ice and was stuck facing south on the northbound lane with front driver side wheel up on the curb. A GMC Yukon was northbound and slid on the ice unable to avoid striking the Civic FR to FR. Minor damage to both vehicles. A passenger of the Yukon had his left leg amputated about a year ago and was in pain. He was transported to Moore County ER.
- block Birge – DWI – Traffic stop on a 2003 GMC pickup for running a stop sign. Contact was made with Eliseo Sanchez, who was determined to be intoxicated. It was learned that Sanchez had a previous conviction for DWI and DWLI. He was booked in at the Moore County Jail for DWI 2nd and DWLI W/ Previous conviction.
- 200 block E. 1st– Accidental Gunshot Wound –Dispatched to emergency room in reference to a subject with a gunshot wound. Made contact with a male subject who advised he accidently shot a 9 mm round through his hand while cleaning his gun at his residence in Cactus. Cactus Police were notified.
- 800 block E. 10th– Accident – Dispatched to the above location in reference to an accident. Arrived and located that an unknown vehicle had struck the Yield sign at E10th and S Maddox.
- 2003 S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. A Ford F-150 southbound in the Walmart parking lot failed to control speed and slid, striking a Chrysler PT Cruiser.
- 1400 Guylane Plaza – Accident -– Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. A subject driving a Nissan Murano into the parking lot of Big R lost control on the ice and struck a red Ford F-150. No injuries.
- 1400 block S. Meredith – Hit and Run – Dispatched in reference to a hit and run. Spoke with the complainant who advised he was notified by his neighbor a tan or gold Honda Civic struck his company truck, which is a 2012 White Ford F250. Officers located a piece of tire tread had been knocked off of the driver rear tire. CR3 was completed.
- 300 block N. Meredith – Hit and Run – Dispatched in reference to a hit and run. Spoke with the complainant who advised sometime last night, an unknown vehicle struck the side of his 2008 Dodge Caravan, which was legally parked on the street in front of his residence.
- 208 N. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Employee stated a Mitsubishi SUV drove off without paying $29.56 of gasoline. Possible license plate TX- BPR1612, return does match description of vehicle.
- 700 Oak – Hit and Run – Dispatched in reference to a hit and run accident. Contact was made with complainant, who advised that, sometime between 4 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., someone struck her 2008 Ford Taurus.