Last Updated on February 10, 2016 – 9:06 AM CST
- 700 block Beard – Criminal Mischief – Dispatched in reference to slashed tires to a vehicle. Made contact with the complainant who advised that on Feb. 1 between 7:20 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. unknown person(s) had slashed three tires on his 2003 GMC Sierra truck that was parked at his residence.
- 400 block S. Klein – Disturbance/Civil Matter – Officers were dispatched on a disturbance. It was found that two subjects were arguing over property. They came to an agreement, and officers provided a civil standby while the property was divided.
- 700 block Oak – Disturbance/Assault – The complainant reported an acquaintance had come to the residence and an argument ensued. The suspect pushed the complainant against the wall during the argument. Class C assault charges filed with municipal court.
- 1600 block S. Dumas – Counterfeit Money – Dispatched in reference to counterfeit money. Contact was made with store clerk who advised that an unknown person provided them with a counterfeit $2 bill. The money was seized. Video footage to be obtained and case filed with U.S. Secret Service.
- 200 block Oak – Disturbance/Warrant Service – Officers responded to a disturbance. During an argument, a female subject was slapped, Class C assault charges filed with municipal court. Tyson Stoval was arrested for outstanding Moore County Warrants and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 1400 block Guylane Plaza – Theft – Dispatched in reference to a theft in progress. Arrived and found Vera Shaw and Jennifer Samuels had entered the store, changed into new clothes and then left the store wearing clothes they had not paid for. Both subjects were detained. Shaw was issued a citation for theft under $100 and transported to the police department where she made arrangements on three city warrants. Samuels was arrested for Theft $100 to $750 and booked into the Moore County Jail for the above charge and two DMC capias warrants. Shaw and Samuels were both issued Criminal Trespass Warnings for the store.
- 100 block N. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Flagged down on the 100 block of North Dumas Avenue by a male subject in reference to a minor vehicle accident. Investigation disclosed that unit 2, a silver 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 was traveling north. Unit 1, a black 2008 Nissan Altima was following too closely, which resulted in striking Unit 2, FD to BL. No injuries.
- 1500 block S. Meredith – DWI – Traffic stop. Contact made with driver, Julio A Espinoza, who was found to be intoxicated. Espinoza was arrested and transported to the Moore County Jail where he was to have previous convictions for DWI and DWLI. Espinoza was booked in for DWI 2nd and DWLI W/previous convictions. Espinoza also received a warning for passing when unsafe.
- 800 block E. 8th– Disturbance/Possession of Marijuana – Dispatched in reference to disturbance. A female subject and Christopher R. Puga were arguing about his marijuana. During further investigation, officers located marijuana and paraphernalia. Puga was issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia, arrested, transported and booked into the Moore County Jail for Delivery of Marijuana in a Drug Free Zone.
- 2003 block S. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Officer was dispatched to Walmart in reference to a theft. Dispatch informed officer the suspect left in a white van down East 19th Street. Officer located the suspect’s vehicle in the 1300 block of South Meredith. Gloria Sauceda was escorted back to the Walmart LP office. LP Officer observed Gloria take items valued at $17.61. Gloria was arrested and transported to the Moore County Jail without incident.
- 700 block N.E. 1st– DWI – Traffic stop initiated for defective tail lamp (Texas Transportation Code 547.004) Contact made with Crystal Ortiz who was determined to be intoxicated. Ortiz was arrested and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 1900 block S. Dumas Ave. – Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Dispatched to the Holiday Inn Express (1932 S. Dumas Ave.) in reference to a Burglary of a Vehicle. Made contact with the complainant who advised that sometime between 9:30 p.m. on Feb. 4 and time of call, unknown person(s) had broken into his truck and stole his backpack which contained workout clothing, shoes and ear buds.
- 124 block E. 7th – Warrant Service – Contact made with Jessica Gonzalez who was found to have DMC Warrant Nos. 80844CP, and 80843CP. Gonzalez was arrested with no further incident.
- 1800 E. 8th– Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to loud music. Music was turned down.
- 300 block Elm – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. A driver was parked in the 300 block of Elm in a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe. As she opened her driver side door, the wind took her door wide open striking a 2002 Cadillac Escalade that was driving by. No injuries. Blue forms and information exchange forms given to each driver.
- 1900 block S. Dumas – Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Made contact with the complainant who stated someone had broken out the windows of her car and stole a purse and wallet.
- 1700 block S. Dumas – Theft/Civil Matter – Dispatched in reference to a disturbance. Made contact with employee, who stated a guest stole a blanket The credit card was charged $50.
- 200 block W. 1st– Accident – Dispatched to the 200 block of West 1st St. in reference to a silver HHR striking a street sign and leaving the scene, last seen heading west toward Dalhart. The area was canvassed, and no vehicle matching the given description was located. Photographs of the damage were taken. Investigation ongoing.