- 300 block Cedar – Warrant Service – Officers made contact with Juan Tenorio and Pashence Pool at a residence. Both subjects were arrested on active warrants and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 2000 S. Dumas – Reckless Driver – Officers received a report of a red Chevrolet Avalanche with Kansas tags driving recklessly. Officers did locate the vehicle, and no violations were observed. The complainant did not wish to pursue charges.
- 500 W. 4th– Accident – A black 2007 Toyota sport utility vehicle left a parking lot on the north side of the 400 block of West 4th Toyota traveled west on West 4th Street with a female driver and two passengers. The Toyota traveled west and entered the 500 block of West 4th Street. Parked vehicles lined both the north and south side of the street in the 500 block of West 4th Street. A female child attempted to cross the street traveling south and ran from in front of a parked pickup and directly in the path of the Toyota. The child was injured and taken by ambulance to Four-Way to meet Lifestar.
- 1000 N. Maddox – Reckless Driver – Dispatched in reference to a reckless driver. Officer searched the area but was unable to locate.
- 1000 E. 7th– Disorderly Conduct – Officers were dispatched on two male subjects fighting. Officers made contact with the subjects, and one of them was transported to Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. Both subjects were uncooperative with officers. Charges pending.
- 800 block Binkley – Stolen Firearm – The complainant reported a DPMS AR-15 was stolen from the residence. Under investigation.
- 300 W. 3rd– Accident – A gold 2000 Chevrolet pickup was stationary in the 300 block of West 4th Street attempting to turn north into the 200 block of South Birge Avenue. A gray 2008 Pontiac G6 was directly behind the pickup. The Pontiac followed too closely and collided with the Chevrolet. No injury.
- 2000 S. Dumas Ave. – Suspicious Person – Officers responded to a report of a possibly intoxicated subject who was sitting in his vehicle stationary in a parking lot. Officers made contact with the subject and determined he was not intoxicated.
- 1200 S. Dumas – Accident – A gray 2006 Buick Rendezvous backed without safety in the north parking lot of Braum’s and struck a 2014 black Nissan Murano traveling west in the parking lot travel lane. No injury.
- 600 2ndPlace – Criminal Trespass – Officers responded to a report of a subject that had a criminal trespass warning against them had been at the residence the night before. Under investigation, charges pending.
- 300 block Oak – Suspicious Subjects – Dispatched in reference to a suspicious maroon minivan with New Mexico tags. Dispatched advised that subjects got out of the vehicle and were acting suspiciously by the school. The area was canvassed but no vehicle matching the given description was located. Nothing further.
- 700 S. Maddox – Hit and Run – Dispatched in reference to a hit-and-run against a trailer. Upon arrival contact was made with the complainant who advised that sometime between noon and 4 p.m. on Sept. 16, unknown vehicle had struck his 1970 22-foot home made flatbed trailer and fled the scene without leaving any owner/insurance exchange information. Investigation on-going.
- 1400 S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – A white 2011 Buick Lacrosse was southbound, inside lane, in the 1400 block of South Dumas Ave. A motorized bicycle was southbound, inside lane, close to the curb located on the west side of the roadway. The Buick signaled a right turn and began to turn into the parking lot of McDonalds (1400 South Dumas Ave). The bicycle passed illegally to the right and struck the Buick, causing damage. No injuries.
- 300 N. Porter – Reckless Driver – Dispatched in reference to a reckless driver on a motorcycle. Unable to locate.
- 300 block E. 19th– Animal Control – Officers were dispatched in reference to a rattlesnake. The snake was disposed of.
- 700 block N. Meredith – Suspicious Vehicle – Dispatched to meet a complainant in reference to a suspicious vehicle at her residence. A white Mitsubishi was parked in her driveway and did not know who the vehicle belonged to and did not want it there. Officers observed a white 2010 Mitsubishi 4-door passenger car parked in her driveway. The vehicle was towed by Pack’s per the complainant’s request. Nothing further.
- 300 block W. 11th– Burglary of a Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to burglary of a vehicle. Upon arrival, contact was made with the complainant who advised that unknown person(s) had broken the passenger side window of his 2005 Honda Odyssey EX. He believes the incident occurred sometime around 2 a.m. due to his vehicle panic alarm going off. The complainant advised that only some change from the center console was missing. Investigation on-going.
- 100 N. Dumas – Accident – A gray Jeep Grand Cherokee was exiting a private drive on the west side of the 100 block of North Dumas Avenue. The Jeep was going to travel north on Dumas Avenue. The Jeep entered the turning lane before moving into the north bound inside lane. A white 2005 Chevrolet Impala was driving in the turning lane and disregarding the traffic controlled painted lines. The law only allows to be in a turning lane long enough to turn. The Impala was attempting to travel to 1st Street to turn. Both vehicles collided in the turn lane. No injury.
- 500 W. 1st– Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Found that a 2012 Silver Chevrolet pickup was waiting on the train to pass when a Red Dodge pickup pulling a trailer attempted to go to the right side of him and turn right. While turning right trailer swung out and struck the Chevrolet on the front right.
- 1000 block Durrett – Burglary of a Habitation – Dispatched in reference to a burglary of a habitation. Investigation disclosed that unknown person(s) forced entry into the front door and caused a large amount of damage to the interior of the residence. Under investigation.
- 100 S. Maddox – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Contact was made with complainant who advised that she was northbound in the inside lane of the 100 block of N Maddox in her silver 2012 Pontiac (Unit 2). Contact was then made with, driver of Unit 1 a 2007 silver Mercury, who advised that he did not recall being involved in an accident. Driver of Unit 2 further advised that Unit 1 was traveling northbound in the outside lane alongside and as they neared the intersection of South Maddox and East 1st Street, Unit 1 side swiped the right side of her vehicle. The driver of Unit 1 was issued a warning for failure to maintain a single lane.
- 200 Pear – Criminal Mischief – Dispatched in reference to criminal mischief. Investigation disclosed that unknown person(s) slashed the right rear tire and keyed the right side of the complainant’s 2009 Saturn SUV.
- 1000 Twichell – City Ordinance Violation – Dispatched to the above in reference to a subject shooting a BB gun at passing cars. Arrived and made contact with a male subject, who advised that he had been shooting a BB gun across the road at a target on the other side but had been careful to not shoot when vehicles were close by. He was advised of the City Ordinance violation, and he advised that he would stop.
- 1000 block S. Meredith – Warrant service at the above location on Roberto Noel Alvarado. Warrants were confirmed, and Roberto was arrested and transported to the Moore County Jail for Moore County Warrant, Driving W/Lic Inv W/Prev Conviction.
- 300 block Spruce – Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to stolen car stereo. Met with the complainant who stated that his father observed the car door open to their black 2003 Volkswagen, and the car stereo was missing.
- 800 S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Investigation disclosed that a gray 2010 Ford SUV pulling a camper struck the rear end of a yellow semi-truck and trailer. No injuries.