- 1600 block Binkley – Prowler – Dispatched in reference to a prowler in the area. Subject was not located.
- 1800 block S. Dumas – Burglary of a Building – Subjects gained entry into the Pecos Diamond Restaurant and stole money.
- 500 block Oak – Operate ATV on public roadway – Dispatched to the above area in reference to juveniles on four-wheelers driving at a high rate of speed. Officers searched the area and were unable to locate.
- 500 block S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – A red 2015 Chevrolet pickup towing a red 2014 enclosed trailer was northbound in the outside lane of the 500 block of South Dumas. The pickup attempted to turn when unsafe into the 100 block of East 5th. The pickup turned too closely to the curb and caused the trailer to strike the building overhang at 501 South Dumas. No injuries.
- 1200 S. Dumas – Counterfeit – Subject attempted to use a counterfeit $50 bill to make purchase at store. Bill confiscated, but subject left before police arrived.
- 700 block E. 10th– Hit and Run Accident – Dispatched in reference to a hit and run. Upon arrival, contact was made with complainant who advised she was traveling east, crossing Durrett, when an unknown vehicle traveling south on Durrett struck her 2008 Ford Fusion from an unknown side. Complainant could not describe suspect vehicle. Nothing further at this time
- 800 block N.E. 2nd– Criminal Mischief – Several gas meters were damaged.
- 500 block Oak – Operate ATV on public roadway – Dispatched in reference to juveniles on four-wheelers driving at a high rate of speed. Officers searched the area and were unable to locate.
- 500 block S. Dumas – Accident – A red 2015 Chevrolet pickup towing a red 2014 enclosed trailer was north in the outside lane of the 500 block of south Dumas. The pickup attempted to turn when unsafe into the 100 block of east 5th. The pickup turned too close to the curb and caused the trailer to strike the building overhang at 501 South Dumas. No injuries
- 500 block E. 1st– Graffiti – three dumpsters were spray painted.
- 200 block Powell – Suspicious Person – Dispatched in reference to a suspicious person. Officer was unable to locate subject.
- 800 block Bennett – Suspicious Person – Dispatched in reference to a suspicious person. Made contact with male subject. Male subject has a city permit and sells home security for Vivint.
- 500 block Cedar – Operate ATV on public Roadway – Dispatched to 5th and Cedar in reference to a 4-wheeler being driven on the streets. Made contact with the owner of the ATV and advised them of the COV concerning 4-wheelers being driven in city limits.
- 900 block Mills – Burglary of a Habitation – Contact made with complainant who advised at approximately 1:30 p.m., an unknown person(s) took a Razor Crazy Cart from her garage.
- 800 block Shamrock – Attempted Burglary – Dispatched in reference to an attempted break in. Spoke with the complainant who stated she located her door’s deadbolt cover lying on the ground.
- 2000 block S. Dumas Ave. – Traffic/Warrant Service – Officer initiated a traffic stop during which it was found the driver, Laron Phillips, had on outstanding warrant out of Ohio for vehicle theft. Phillips was arrested and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 1115 Binkley – Warrant – A Narcotics search warrant was served at this address.
- 200 block W. 13th– Disturbance/Warrant Service – Officers were dispatched to a disturbance. Jayrol Reyes was arrested for three outstanding warrants. Reyes was arrested and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 1500 block S. Dumas Ave. – Check Suspicious/Warrant Service – Dispatched in reference to odor of marijuana coming from Room 202. Contact made with occupants and consent to search was given. Nothing located. Occupant identified as Matthew Casas found to have outstanding Warrant No. 34208 out of Gray County for DWI. Subject arrested and booked on warrant.
- 1600 block S. Dumas Ave. – DWI – Officers dispatched on a possible intoxicated driver but were unable to locate the vehicle.
- 100 block N. Meredith – Warrant Service – Officers observed Armando Vasquez in the roadway of 100 block of N. Meredith. Contact was made, and as officers attempted to search the subject he evaded on foot north and into the east alleyway. Subject was apprehended and found to have four warrants. Vasquez was arrested and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 200 block Cherry – Check Suspicious – Officers were checked out with two males. Officers observed two other male subjects on foot walking west on Shamrock. Officers instructed the subjects to stop. One subject fled on foot and was not located. Other subject identified as Angel Leal was detained. Leal was found to be under the influence of marijuana. Leal was taken into custody for Public Intoxication. After arrival at the jail, the officer located a clear plastic baggie containing white powdery substance. Leal claimed the substance to be Xanax. Leal was booked for PI and Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Correctional Facility.
- 2003 S. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Dispatched in reference a theft. Contacted Walmart loss prevention who had a male juvenile in custody. They stated he was seen on video surveillance concealing merchandise. They removed two boxes of hair dye from his bag. He was issued citation for theft under $100 and released to his mother.
- 100 block Binkley – Graffiti – Dispatched in reference to criminal mischief. Contact made with the complainant who observed graffiti on the south wall in silver spray paint “sur 13”.
- 300 block E. 9th – Juvenile – Officer checked out at the above location with a male juvenile on foot. The juvenile was found to be intoxicated. Officers also found the subject to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. An ankle monitor was observed on his person. Juvenile probation was notified. The juvenile was later transported to the Youth Center in Amarillo by juvenile probation. The juvenile was also issued citations for Public Intoxication, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and COV Curfew Violation.