Dumas Police reported the following:
- 700 block S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Driver of a 2005 Lincoln Town Car rear ended a 2008 Chevrolet SUV in the 700 block of S Dumas Ave. No injuries.
- 300 block N. Dumas Ave. – Criminal Mischief – Dispatched in reference to vandalism. Spoke with the complainant who advised over the weekend, person(s) unknown had taken seven fire extinguishers and sprayed the chemical all over the parking lot and all the way down the alley. Fire extinguishers were located and returned to the owner. Under investigation.
- 100 block N. Birge – Burglary of a Habitation – Dispatched in reference to a theft report. Spoke with the complainant who stated during the night, person(s) unknown had kicked the backdoor and stole a miter saw, a small compressor and a staple gun
- 300 block S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to an accident. Investigation disclosed that a 2005 Chevrolet truck had failed to yield right of way and struck a 2001 Mac truck. No injuries.
- 100 block E. 14th– Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. A Ford F-150 failed to yield right of way on South Bliss and 14th Street, striking a 1993 Chevrolet 1500 pick-up. No injuries.
- 208 block N. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Dispatched to Allsup’s in reference to a gas drive off. Contact was made with store clerk who advised at approximately 11:45 p.m., an unknown subject driving a green passenger car drove away from pump No. 8 without paying for $25.39 in gasoline. The clerk further advised that he did not recognize the car and that he was unable to obtain the license plate number.
- 1200 block S. Porter – Accident – Dispatched to a minor accident. A 2013 Ford Taurus attempted to perform a U-turn in front of a 1995 Jeep Cherokee. The jeep struck the Ford FL10.
- 700 block Oak – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to loud music. The music was turned down without incident.
- 700 block E. 1st– Possible Fire – Dispatched in reference to a possible structure fire. Investigation disclosed that the roof of the above business had blown off and landed on the utility lines.
- 800 block Miller – Abandoned Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to an abandoned vehicle with expired tags. Upon arrival, officer observed a blue Chevrolet parked in the 500 block of W 9th St, on the north side of the roadway, facing east. A 72-hour noticed was posted.
- 500 block N. Maddox – Theft – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Dispatched advised clothing description and direction of travel. Officers located subject in the east alley of the 700 block of spruce. Subject identified was issued citation for theft less than $100. All food products totaling $16.39 were recovered and returned to the store. A CTW was issued for the property.
- 305 block W. 1st– Theft – Dispatched to Allsup’s in reference to a gas drive off. Contact was made with store clerk who advised at about 4:16 a.m., an unknown subject driving a tan pickup drove away from pump No. 4 without paying for $34 in gasoline. The clerk further advised he did not recognize the pickup and that he was unable to obtain the license plate number.
- 100 block N. Dumas Ave. – Accident – A red 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix was legally parked and facing south west in a parking lot on the west side of the 100 block of North Dumas. A white 2000 GMC pickup backed without safety from a parking space on the south side of the Pontiac. The GMC traveled east and struck the Pontiac with the right front corner. No injury.
- 200 block W. 11th– Prowler – Dispatched in reference to a prowler. Upon arrival, contact was made with complainant who advised that she was getting her kids ready for school when she heard a noise outside her bedroom window. When she checked, she advised she saw a male subject wearing a tan shirt, medium build, standing by her south wall. No signs of force on entry were found. Unable to locate.
- 1300 block S. Dumas Ave. – Fleeing Police, DWLI and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia – Conducted traffic stop on white Caviler. Driver attempted to flee and almost wrecked in the east alleyway of 1300 block of S. Dumas Avenue. Driver Keifer Robinson was arrested for Fleeing Police, DWLI, and Drug Paraphernalia. Passenger Erica Spain was arrested for possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 100 block E. 7th– Vehicle Fire – Dispatched in reference to a fire. On arrival, visible fire could be seen from hood area of a vehicle. Contact made with driver and passenger who reported no injury. DFD extinguished fire.
- 500 block Powell – Aggravated Assault – Officers responded to a domestic disturbance. Investigation disclosed during the disturbance a handgun was used to threaten a female subject. Wesley Whitley was arrested for Aggravated Assault and booked into the Moore County Jail.
- 500 block Pear – Warrant Service – Warrant service on Scott Wood. Warrant was confirmed, and Scott was arrested and booked in at the Moore County Jail for Potter County Warrant No. 71268-Z.
- 600 block N. Dumas Ave. – DWI – Traffic stop for failure to maintain a single lane. Contact was made with driver, Rene Davila, who was found to be intoxicated. Rene was arrested and booked in at the Moore County Jail for DWI 2nd.
- 2000 block S. Dumas Ave. – Traffic/Poss. Marijuana – Initiated traffic stop on a Black 2002 Mustang for following too closely. As Officer made contact with the occupants, he immediately smelled marijuana. The driver, Terry Estrada, was arrested for Possession of Marijuana less than 2ounces and received citation for DWLI. Front passenger Daniel Hernandez was arrested for Possession of Marijuana less than 2ounces and received citation for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Rear passenger was released.
- 1400 Guylane Plaza – Theft – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Arrived and spoke with the complainant who stated Leonardo Granada had come into the store and obtained a $209 pair of boots and a $97.99 cowboy hat and walked out of the store. He was arrested and transported to the Moore County Jail.
- 1000 block Morton – Aggravated Assault – Dispatched to the above location in reference to a juvenile with a knife who threatened his older brother as they got into a physical altercation. No injuries. The juvenile was detained and transported to Juvenile Detention Center in Amarillo.
- 2003 block S. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Dispatched to the above location in reference to a theft of a cell phone. Complainant stated she forgot her cell phone on the trunk of her car, went shopping and came back out about an hour later and the cell phone was gone.
- 1534 block S. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Dispatched in reference to theft. Located suspects in front of United Supermarket. Female subject was issued a citation for Class C theft. The male subject refused to identify himself and continued to use profane language in front of the store when several people were nearby. The male subject was arrested and transported to the Moore County Jail for Fail to ID and Disorderly Conduct by Language.
- 600 block Zauk – Violation of a Protective Order – Dispatched to 600 S Maddox in reference to an unknown issue. Arrived and made contact with the complainant who advised that she had been in a verbal altercation, in the 600 block of Zauk with her husband who was found to have an active protective order for the residence. Officers then made contact with the subject who was located hiding in a closet at the residence. Adu Raman was arrested and booked into the Moore County Jail for Violation of Protective Order.