1. 300 block Julie Dr. – Disturbance – Dispatched in reference to a domestic disturbance. Contact was made with a female subject who advised that she and her boyfriend were having a verbal argument. Both parties were separated. No injuries were sustained.
2. 100 block S. Bliss – Public Intoxication – Dispatched to the north side of the library in reference to a welfare check of a subject sleeping and not responding. Contact made with Darren Duran who was found to be intoxicated. Duran was taken into custody and booked for Public Intoxication.
3. 700 block N. 3rd St. – DWLI/Narcotics – Traffic stop conducted on Miriam Ortiz for driving with a suspended license. Upon contact, Ortiz provided officers with a false name. She was then placed under arrest for Failure to Identify, and DWLI w/prev Convictions. Inventory of the vehicle revealed several items of narcotics paraphernalia. Ortiz was booked in for the above named charges and Possession of Drug Para.
4. 1500 block Fox – Warrant Service – Dispatched in reference to a warrant service. Found Nellie Rowles to have capias No. 27631 out of Moore County.
5. North Dumas Ave. – Possible DWI – Dispatched in reference to a possible intoxicated driver in a blue Toyota southbound from the Capri Motel. Officers were unable to locate.
6. 700 block Oak – Check Suspicious/Public Intoxication/Warrant Service – Received a report of a subject in the backyard of the above residence. Subject, Cristian Quintana, matching the description provided and was seen attempting to make entry in to the backyard of a residence in the 500 block of Oak. Cristian was under the influence of an unknown narcotic and alcohol. Cristian was unable to talk and nearly fell down several times. Due to the risk of a possible overdose. EMS was called, and he was transported to the ER. Cristian became combative at the ER and was ultimately arrested for Public Intoxication as well as two JP warrants.
7. 100 block N. Klein – Disturbance – Dispatched in reference to a domestic. Arrived on scene and spoke with the complainant who stated her roommate was upset because people were slamming doors. The male subject had left the residence before the cops arrived. It was determined that it was a verbal argument.
1. 600 block E. 14th – Accident – Minor accident. Gray 2011 Dodge Ram was eastbound 600 E 14th St. White 2011 Buick 4D was eastbound 600 E 14th St. Dodge slowed to turn into a private parking lot. Buick failed to control speed and rear ended the Dodge, causing sufficient damage to the Buick. No injuries.
2. 800 block N.E. 4th – Warrant Service – Dispatched in reference to warrant service. Jose Caldera was arrested for capias 27711.
3. 300 block S. Klein – Accident – Dispatched in reference to an accident. Investigation disclosed that a 2010 Dodge Challenger (unit 2) was westbound in 400 block of W 2nd. struck Unit 1 a 2009 Chevrolet Impala traveling south, exiting the parking lot located on the north side of the 400 blk of W 2nd. lot, Unit 1’s RFQ struck Unit 2’s RBQ. No injuries.
1. 100 block N. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Arrived and found that a 2017 Kia Sportage failed to yield the right of way, leaving Pak A Sak causing a 1998 GMC Yukon to strike the Kia in the right rear. The GMC was towed from the scene by Packs. No Injuries.
2. 100 block S. Bliss – Abandoned Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to an abandoned vehicle. Arrived and found a maroon Chrysler 300. Spoke to the complainant who advised the vehicle had been sitting there for two weeks and requested it be towed off the private property. The vehicle was inventoried and towed by Packs.
3. 100 block N. Dumas Ave. – Criminal Mischief – Dispatched in reference to criminal mischief. Arrived and spoke with the complainant who advised that while driving home from school an unknown male juvenile threw a rock at his vehicle and scratched it.
4. 900 block S. Meredith – Disturbance – Dispatched in reference to a domestic. Arrived and spoke with the female resident who advised she and her boyfriend were having a verbal argument and he began throwing things at the wall. Both parties were separated for the night.
5. 500 block W. 1st – Warrant Service – Warrant service on Tanner Hutcherson for JP1 Warrant No. OCD-16-01 Failure To Appear. Tanner was taken into custody and booked into the Moore County Jail without further incident.
6. 1000 block S. Dumas Ave. – Disturbance/Warrant Service — Dispatched in reference to a disturbance. Was able to locate involved parties on W. 8th. St. Made contact with male and female subjects in reference to the disturbance. It was confirmed that the male subject had city warrants and was taken to the municipal court. Arrangements were made to complete community service with EOC.
7. 500 E. 18th — Reckless Driving — Dispatched in reference to an accident. Contact was made with the complainant who advised that while in the 600 block of E. 18th St, she observed a silver pickup traveling east at a high rate of speed, and the vehicle then appeared to lose control and began rolling. The driver advised he was traveling east in the 300 block of E. 18th St. at about 50 miles per hour and lost control of the vehicle which caused them to roll several times. Christian Sanchez was arrested and booked in at the Moore County Jail for reckless driving. No injuries to report.
8. 2003 block S. Dumas Ave. – Theft – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Spoke with loss prevention who stated he caught two female subjects stealing merchandise. Both subjects were issued citations.
1. 700 block Bennett – Criminal Mischief – Dispatched in reference to a criminal mischief. Officers spoke with the complainant who stated he was in his room doing homework when he heard the glass on the front screen door break.
2. 124 E. 7th St. – Agency Assist – Felipe Botello arrested for committing the offense of Fraudulent Use/Possession of Identifying Information that occurred in and around the Dalhart area.
3. 200 block N. Maddox – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to loud music. Music was turned down.
4. 600 block Binkley – Disturbance – Officers dispatched on a disturbance. Found male and female subjects engaged in an argument. Female subject left the residence.
1. 900 block Phillips – Theft – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Spoke to the complainant about his son’s bike being stolen from his house. The bike is a gray 24-inch mountain bike that cost about $115.00.
2. 100 block E. 7th St. – Accident – Unit 3 stopped at the light with unit 2 behind. Unit 1 was unable to stop and hit unit 2 pushing it into unit 3. No injuries.
3. 300 block Cedar – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference loud music in the area. I patrolled the area but was unable to hear any music.
4. 100 block S. Dumas Ave. – Traffic/Warrant Service – Vehicle stopped for defective brake light. Subject found to be wanted for JP warrants (no insurance/FTA) out of Moore County. Rosa Muniz taken into custody and transported to Moore County jail.
5. 1700 block Sunset – Warrant Service – Warrant Service on David Avila for Moore County Warrant No. 27945 Probation Violation: Evading Arrest/Detention and Warrant No. 27735 Probation Violation: Resisting Arrest/Detention.
1. 1800 block S. Maddox – Traffic/Warrant Service – Traffic stop on a 2000 Gold Toyota. The driver, Wilceau Alcius, had two JP warrants out of Moore County. Wilceau was arrested and booked into jail.
2. 700 block N. 1st – Traffic/Warrant Service – Officers stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation. A passenger in the vehicle, Sydney Thornburg, was found to have outstanding warrants, was arrested and booked into the Moore County Jail. The driver was issued a warning and released.
3. 1300 block Powell – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to loud music. UTL.
4. 700 N. Meredith – Disturbance – Offices dispatched on a disturbance and found a male and female had been arguing. The male subject left the residence for the night.
5. 500 block Phillips – Prowler – Dispatched in reference to a possible prowler. Unable to locate.
6. 1200 block S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Officer was dispatched in reference to an accident in the Braum’s parking lot. Officer found a black Dodge had backed into a white van.
7. 1100 block Beard – Disturbance – Officers dispatched on a disturbance found two subjects had been in an argument. One of the subjects left the residence prior to arrival.
1. 500 block N. Dumas Ave. – Warrant Service – Contact made with Timothy Mickler in the Farm Store parking lot. Timothy was found to have Moore County Warrant No. 5405.
2. 700 block Cedar – Operating ATV on Public Roadway – Dispatched in reference to 4-wheelers in the area. Officer was unable to locate.
3. 700 block Cedar – Operating ATV on Public Roadway (2nd call) – Officer was dispatched to a call in reference to four-wheelers on the roadway at 720 Cedar. Officer made contact with
complainant. Complainant informed officer that three different four-wheelers were driving fast up and down the streets. Officer was unable to locate four wheelers.