Last Updated on March 13, 2020 – 2:48 PM CDT
Dumas ISD released information on their website that outlines specific steps they are taking in response to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
Moore County Judge Rowdy Rhoades said on Thursday that the district currently is at a level 1 response. You can download the full DISD emergency plan document at the bottom of this page.
Here are the specifics of the current level 1 response.
ISD LEVEL 1: ALERT STATUS
(No reported cases in the area)
– Monitor attendance and communicate with Moore County OEM (Emergency Management)
– Communicate to parents to keep sick kids home
– Communicate to staff to stay home if sick
– Review Safety Procedures; begin Administrative Team meetings for updates
– Review Emergency and Safety Procedures to include reunification of students with parents.
– Frequently clean and disinfect student classrooms.
– Frequently clean and disinfect other areas of district.