Last Updated on April 26, 2022 – 7:56 PM CDT
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dumas seeks a Full-Time Executive Director who will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the pregnancy center, including overseeing the administration, programs, budgeting, staffing, and strategic plan of the organization.
- Be a committed Christian Leader who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Commitment of Care and Competence, Core Values, Statement of Faith, and policies of the center
- Have two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in a non-profit ministry environment
- Have two years of experience in an administrative position with direct experience in supervising paid staff in an efficient and professional office
- Have two years of experience in marketing, fund-raising, and public relations/development
- Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations
- Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement, and direction for the staff members and volunteers
- Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent
Pay is commensurate with experience. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.