1. 800 block Powell – Loud Music – Dispatched on report of loud music. Officer made contact, music turned down.
2. 500 block Pear – Check Suspicious – Officers dispatched on a report of shots fired. Unable to locate anything in the area.
3. 400 block Beard – Disturbance – Officers dispatched to a disturbance. Investigation revealed a verbal argument between a male and female subject.
4. 1000 block Beard – Check Suspicious – Complainant advised a small blue car has been driving the neighborhood for about two weeks and seemed suspicious. Officers unable to locate but a close patrol has been issued on the area.
5. 1400 Guylane Plaza – Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to a theft. Arrived at Fastenal and spoke to the complainant who advised at some point between Sept. 30, 2016, at 5:30 p.m. and Oct. 3, 2016, at 9 a.m. someone took the tailgate off a company truck parked behind the store.
6. 1600 block S. Dumas Ave. – Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Dispatched in reference to burglary of a vehicle. Arrived and spoke with the complainant who advised at some point between Oct. 2 at 9:30 p.m. and Oct. 3 at 10:53 a.m. a unknown person went into her vehicle and stole an Insignia 9-inch dual screen portable DVD player valued at $150.
7. 100 block N. Meredith – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Arrived and found that the driver of a 2015 Chevrolet Sonic was traveling northwest into the parking lot of Linda’s Cleaners, failed to see a utility pole and struck it head on. No injuries.
8. 200 block Peach – Check Suspicious – Dispatched in reference to a suspicious person in the alley between Peach and Cherry. The suspicious person was to be wearing a clown mask and outfit. Searched the area and was unable to locate the individual.
9. 300 block S. Bliss – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. A 2009 Chevy pickup backed into a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. The damaged appeared to be under $1,000 for both vehicles so information was exchanged.
10. 1000 block S. Porter – Warrant Service – Dispatched in reference to warrant service. Gilberto Chavez was arrested for two local warrants out of Moore County. Warrant No. 27923 (Assault Causing Bodily Injury, Family Member) and Warrant No. 28207 (Bail Jumping and Fail to Appear). Gilberto was booked into the Moore County Jail.
1. N. 6th St. – Found Property – Dispatched to Code 4 in reference to found property. Subject left a set of car keys at the front desk that were found at the intersection of North 6th and Cedar. Keys booked for safe keeping.
2. 300 block N.W. 5th – Check Suspicious – Contact made with two juveniles who had been chased by a subject wearing a clown costume and were afraid to walk home. Both subjects were escorted home.
3. 600 block N. Bliss – ATV on Roadway -Received a report of four wheelers in the roadway. It was found that a subject was riding four wheelers on his own property.
4. 600 block E. 1st – Theft – Received a report of a theft. Contact made with clerk who advised an unknown subject left without paying for several items worth $19.35, but believe that the subject had several more concealed. The area was canvassed. UTL.
5. 100 block Greenway – Disturbance – Dispatched on a disturbance which turned out to be an argument between a male and female subject.
6. 1500 Twichell – Check Suspicious – Dispatched in reference to a suspicious person selling meat. Arrived and made contact with the suspect who advised he was a salesman for Iowa Meats. Everything was found to be ok.
1. 400 block Powell – Accident – Unit 2, a red 2015 Chevy Camaro, was properly parked curbside facing north, unoccupied. Unit 1, a red 2000 Chevy Z71, backed without safety and struck Unit 2, BL – LP, causing minor damage. CR-3 completed.
2. 800 block Miller – Theft – Dispatched in reference to theft. Spoke with the complainant, who advised when he went to get his mail, he found one of his packages had been opened and the contents were missing. The package contained a blue ray movie set valued at $25. Report written.
3. 1300 block Mills – Assault – Dispatched to a Disturbance. Officers found a male subject had assaulted a female subject causing minor injury and left the scene before police arrived. Charges filed.
4. 800 block S. Meredith – Warrant Service – Dispatch advised that a male subject who had city warrants had just left the sheriff’s office. Traffic stop initiated on vehicle and made contact with Tyler Tims. It was confirmed that Tyler had two capias warrants through the city. Tyler was transported to code 4 and arrangements were made for him to make payments. Nothing further.
5. 1100 block S. Birge – Disturbance -Dispatched to the park on the 1100 block of S. Birge in reference to children fighting. Made contact with juveniles, and it was disclosed that two female juveniles were fighting with a male juvenile over personal matters. Contact was made with parents and advised of the situation. One of the fathers advised that his daughters would not be going back to the park to prevent further issues. Nothing further.
6. E. 13th – Accident – Dispatched to the above location in reference to a minor accident. Contact was made with the complainants who advised that unit 1 was turning south at the intersection of East 13th and Zauk and unit 2 was turning south at the same location. Both subjects advised that Unit 1 turned too wide and struck unit 2. No injuries to report.
7. 100 block Plum – Check Suspicious – Received a report of clowns in the area. Area was canvassed. UTL.
1. E. 9th St. – Accident – A blue 1995 Oldsmobile was southbound in the outside lane of the 700 block of S Maddox. A 2012 white dodge pickup entered the intersection as the Oldsmobile turning south. The Dodge struck the Oldsmobile’s LFQ to RFQ.
2. 100 block Elm – Check Suspicious – Received a report of a prowler. Area was canvassed. UTL.
3. 1600 block S. Maddox – Accident – Dispatched in reference to an accident that occurred in the Moore County Community Building parking lot. Contact was made with driver of Unit 1 who advised that she backed into Unit 2. Insurances were exchanged, nothing further at this
time. Registered owners were given blue forms.
1. 800 block N. E. 4th St. – Warrant Service – Dispatched in reference to a warrant service. Arrived at adult probation and spoke with a probation officer who advise Johnnie Hernandez had a warrant out of Garza County. The warrant was confirmed, and Garza was arrested and booked into jail for Garza County Warrant No. 11350 Probation Violation.
2. 100 block E. 7th – SCAM – Spoke with the complainant who advised he had received a call from 719-999-4027, advising he won a prize from Publishers Clearing House and wanted
him to go to Walmart and wire money. The complainant advised he did not wire any money and wanted officers to be aware of the scam.
3. 300 block N. Bliss – Check Suspicious – Complainant advised unknown subjects have been knocking on door late at night. Close patrol placed on residence.
4. 600 block Cedar – Traffic/Warrant Service – Traffic stop on a 2000 Mazda Protege. The driver, Monica Loya, was placed under arrest for Moore County Warrant No. CR160268 (No Liability Insurance) and Moore County Warrant No. CR160268B (Violate Promise to Appear).
5. 500 block Willow – Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle – Officer was flagged down in the 500 block of Willow in reference to a UUMV that just occurred a few minutes prior. Complainant
advised that he and his wife were inside their residence when they heard their 1996 GMC pickup bearing TX (15K-MX9) start up. When they walked out, he advised that they observed their pick up traveling south from the residence then turn east on NE 5th St. Vehicle was entered into TCIC / NCIC.
6. 1400 block S. Maddox – Reckless Driving/Fireworks – Dispatched in reference to a complaint of a blue Pontiac driving erratically with passengers throwing fireworks out of the vehicle and into the street. No contact was made.
7. 300 block Michael – Disturbance – Dispatched in reference to a fight among children. Spoke with parents who were arguing over their children fighting at the park. All parties were separated and the situation was deescalated.
8. 500 block S. Porter – Check Suspicious – Dispatched to the above location in reference to juveniles looking in mailboxes. Unable to locate juveniles.
9. 300 block S. Klein – Check Suspicious – Dispatched in reference to a sighting of a clown. UTL
1. 700 block Beard – Check Suspicious – Dispatched in reference to a clown with a baseball bat. UTL.
2. 100 block Shamrock – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to a loud music call. Officer made contact, and music was turned down.
3. E. 16th – Loud Music – Dispatched to the above location in reference loud music. Contact was made with the resident, and they were advised to turn the music down or citation would be issued.
4. 100 block N. Bliss – Traffic/Warrant Service – Initiated traffic stop on a vehicle observed making a wide right turn. Made contact with Nathan Anderson who was found to have a warrant. Anderson was taken into custody without incident.
5. 1600 block S. Dumas Ave. – Accident – Dispatched in reference to a minor accident. Unit 1 was on W 16th heading east, and Unit 2 was on E 16th turning south. Both drivers turned at the same time hitting each other.
6. 1100 block Shamrock Dr. – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to loud music coming from the area. Officers canvassed the area and made contact with a residence and were advised to turn it down. Complainant did not wish contact.
7. 600 block Bruce – Check Suspicious – Dispatched in reference to a suspicious tan Lincoln SUV, driving around in the area. Officers canvassed the area in attempt to locate, UTL. Complainant did not wish contact.
8. 200 block E. 7th – DWI – Traffic stop on a red F250 for defective brake lamp. Contact made with Cesar Mejia who was found to be intoxicated. Mejia was arrested and transported to Moore County Jail.
1. 300 block N. Birge – Loud Music – Dispatched in regards to loud music complaint. No contact was made.
2. 1500 block S. Bliss – Loud Music – Dispatched in reference to loud music. Arrived and located the music coming from 1515 S Bliss. I spoke with the resident and advised him to turn the music down. He complied.
3. 1800 block S. Meredith – Check Suspicious -Dispatched to the above in reference to a suspicious brown van parked on the east side of the apartments. I arrived and canvassed the area but was unable to locate the vehicle.
4. 1000 block Beard – Disturbance – Dispatched to the above location in reference to a physical domestic disturbance. Upon arrival, contact was made with several parties, who advised the subjects involved left the scene together, prior to Officers arrival. No contact was made with
5. 2000 block S. Dumas Ave. – DWI/Public Intoxication – Initiated traffic stop on a blue Chevy Spirit. Driver Elizabeth Barraza found to be intoxicated. Barraza Was arrested for DWI and passenger Gerardo Prieto was arrested for public intoxication.
6. 300 block NW 4th – Check Suspicious – Dispatched in reference to a prowler in the area. Upon arrival, contact was made with the complainant who advised she heard noises on her roof. Officers canvassed the area in attempt to locate. UTL